There are four CONNECT business networking groups within the CONNECTWORK Business Community. Each group is a space to connect with other business professionals, whilst developing yourself and building your business. A great opportunity to network face-to-face and online with like-minded individuals.
The only expectation of group membership is to attend as many of the fortnightly meetings as possible and it doesn’t have the weekly commitment, unrealistic expectation and strict rules of other business groups.
The purpose of each group is to create and maintain new relationships, share and discuss useful business topics and support one another to grow.
We meet every fortnight online via Zoom, with an in-person meeting every 4th or 5th meeting at a local cafe. The face to face meetings are scheduled for the 1st meeting of each ‘even number’ month. The meetings are from 7:15am with a 7:30am start and finish around 8:30am. Each group is made up of only one business per business category to ensure exclusivity and no conflict of interest. We limit the number of members to 18 to keep the group at a manageable and intimate size.
We welcome any potential new members to visit a group meeting once or twice for free and check it out before deciding if it would suit them to join. There is no separate cost for the meetings and no set fee for food and drinks when in-person, only pay for what you would like to order at the venue.
CONNECT Group membership benefits also include:
- An individual business listing on the CONNECTWORK website with a backlink to your business website.
- Exposure to the overall community and extended networking opportunities to grow your business.
- Business Day – every Tuesday each Group member will have the opportunity to share one advertising/promotional post to the whole community within the greater Facebook Group.
- Mentorship Program – A new feature in Facebook Groups which allows the opportunity for a member to be a mentee or mentor and connect one-to-one with another business member in the group to help one another or become accountability partners.
- Discounts to all future CONNECTWORK events, including @nite and @social meetups.
(Note: we are holding all our meetings online via Zoom group calls until August due to the COVID-19 restrictions on gatherings).
One-off joining/admin fee of $100+GST
6 monthly membership fee of $400+GST
Contact us below to enquire about Group Membership
Book in a call with us
Tell us more about your business, find out more about our networking groups and see if we can help you grow your business through the power of connection and meeting other like-minded business owners on a regular basis.
Book in a call with us here: https://calendly.com/connectwork/15min
Alternatively, you can send a message to us below: